nexrastore is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
nexrastore may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
nexrastore collect details provided by you on registration, together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information about your transactions, including details of payment cards used. We may also collect information about you when you participate in competitions, promotions, feedback, blogs, profile gathering and forums. We may also collect information about your traffic pattern and site use to improve our service to you.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes . We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use your information to verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud. In performing these checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected. You should also be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
- We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and helps to improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our web site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to shop online at this store or access any areas reserved for registered users.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser through the 'Preferences' setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Access To Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any marketing or mailing companies. Neither will we pass your details to any third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, unless you indicate otherwise.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write formally to nexrastore, Data Protection, E7, Riverside Business Centre, Bendon Valley, London, SW18 4UQ with a postal order for £10.00 payable to 'nexrastore'.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at the above address.